© 2016 Julie Warner. All rights reserved.
Sun City Palm Desert is an active adult community in the Coachella Valley, built between 1992 - 2003. Sun City Palm Desert is home to over 9,000 residents and there are more than 5,000 homes.
Sun City Palm Desert looks like a resort or country club, it has more amenities and without the pricey membership fees. The use of the amenities are included in the low HOA dues and golf fees are reasonable as well.
Some of the Community Features include:
* 3 Clubhouses
* 3 Outdoor Pools with Spas
* 1 Indoor Pool with Spa
* 2 Fitness Centers
* 2 Championship Golf Courses
* Driving Range
.*18-hole Putting Course
* Tennis and Pickelball Courts
* Softball Field
* 3 Restaurants
* Postal Center
* Off-leash Dog Parks and several on leash areas
* 60+ Chartered Clubs
* 24/7 Entrance gate security guard and patrol